BTEC Level 3 Certificate and Diploma for Business Administrators 20-21
Welcome to Business Administrator and Customer Service Apprenticeships
The main role of a Business Administrator is to support and engage with different parts of the business and interact with internal or external customers. The focus includes adding value and contributing to the efficiency of an organisation by supporting the functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. Business Administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors.
Through this apprenticeship, Level 3 Diploma in Business Administrator should be achieved.
This offers learners the opportunity to undergo apprenticeship training and qualification with benefits to businesses such as:
- Growing productivity: Optimize staff efficiency by knowledge development and growing team motivation by developing a learning culture.
- Cost-effectiveness: Offer valuable opportunities that improve staff retention, hence reducing recruitment costs
- Business development: Inexpensive ways for a business to expand and improve
- Good reputation: Offer customer reassurance of well-trained staff.
Hence, rational ensures that learners’:
- Obtain relevant transferrable skills that bridge any skill’s gap
- Develop and demonstrate technical and wider sector-related knowledge to underpin competence
- Develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence such as managing administrative systems, processes and staff
- Attain a nationally-recognised Level 3 Diploma.
Contact: Course Tutor - Arome Obaje - email@example.com
WBL Mandatory Knowledge Unit WBL
This VLE page will support you with the knowledge in order to successfully complete your mandatory unit.